February – Saturday 13th – Sunday 14th, 2010
Auckland University of Technology
North Shore City
This is your opportunity to be part of something extraordinary – a national gathering of men who are working and studying in early childhood education. Come along and meet other men who are involved in this exceptional work, contribute your own stories and be inspired.
This event is essential professional development for all men working or studying in early childhood.
• Issues for Males in Early Childhood
• Career Development for Men in Early Childhood
• Working with Boys and Fathers in Early Childhood Services
• Successful Models of Male Involvement from Overseas
• Mentoring Relationships
• Creating a Male Friendly Service
• Professional Development, workshops
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?