- This topic is empty.
November 21, 2010 at 5:37 am #7936ujamaaMember
My name is Tyrone Colston and I a senior in college working on my thesis.
My topic is Men in the Ealy Childhood Education field. I am including a survey as well as a detailed questionnaire.
Please feel free to respond to my questions in thorough and timely manner to email@example.com.
Sincerely, Tyrone Colston.
1. What factors or career paths led you to choose a career working with small children?
2. How have people influenced your decision to, and do they encourage or discourage you?
3. Does your being male introduce different dimensions to the atmosphere of a young children’s program?
4. What unique contributions can you make as a professional working with young children?
5. How might your being male affect the children’s perception of masculine/feminine roles? does your early childhood program have policies on the importance of physical touch, body awareness, and sexual development, and do you feel that they are adequate?
1. YOUR AGE
2. GRADE YOU TEACH
3. YEARS TEACHING
4. ARE YOU IN THE PROFESSION BECAUSE:
a. You enjoy instilling strong professional educational foundations in today’s youths
b. You enjoy working with children
c. It is a learning experience for themselves
d.Feels like caring for your sibling again.
5. ARE THE IMAGES YOU PRESENT SIMILAR TO THOSE OF YOUR FEMALE COUNTERPARTS?
a. very similar
b. very different
c. not noticeable
e. never given it much thought
6. DO YOU SEE MALE TEACHERS BEING STRICTER THAN FEMALE ONES?
7. IS EVERYONE UNIQUE REGARDLESS OF GENDER?
8. CAN MEN BE AS LOVING AND AS GENTLE AS WOMEN?
9.WHAT IMAGE DO YOU THINK YOU PRESENT TO YOUR STUDENTS?
a. very respectable
b. positive role model
c. very approachable to my students
d. more liberal than my female counterparts
e. seem strange to my sudents
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.